5 Key Components of A Great Salesforce Training and PlacementOctober 10, 2022 2022-10-29 17:29
5 Key Components of A Great Salesforce Training and Placement
Acquiring Salesforce skills and certification is essential in your career even outside the Salesforce ecosystem. For instance, an IT professional getting Salesforce training would be a natural choice.
As many SMEs and large enterprise businesses adopt customer relationship management (CRM) platforms, Salesforce becomes the obvious choice. Currently, there are over 150,000 businesses globally using the Salesforce platform.
As businesses adopt Salesforce CRM for their marketing, communication, and customer support operations, the demand for Salesforce experts continues growing. The result of this demand is Salesforce training and placement.
Apart from job demands for Salesforce skills, there are other reasons to get Salesforce certification;
- Get a job in a Fortune 500 company and fast-track your career
- Earn competitive salary
- Acquire future-proof skills that are always relevant
- Stay ahead of the curve with technology trends
Which Salesforce training is best?
There is no one right answer. Depending on the skills you want to acquire, Salesforce training offers several certifications both free and paid. Some of these Salesforce training certifications include;
- Salesforce Admins
- Salesforce Developers
- Salesforce Architects
- Salesforce Commerce
- Salesforce Marketers
- Salesforce Consultants
Aspiring Salesforce pros don’t need to start from scratch to build any Salesforce skills. If you already have a background in the related Salesforce career, you can get certified fast and get placement.
For instance, a marketing expert with experience in email marketing, and paid media can acquire Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification faster than an individual without these prerequisites.
Is Salesforce still in demand in 2022?
Salesforce still commands over 20 percent market share as the leading CRM platform powering over 150,000 companies. In 2022, Salesforce remains popular for these reasons;
- Salesforce leadership keeps innovating and making the software easier to use.
- Its online Trailblazer community provides massive help to customers and aspiring Salesforce pros with solutions to their problems.
- Salesforce company culture brings employees together to collaborate in delivering customer success
Salesforce job trends indicate high demand for the Salesforce platform. Some of these trends include;
- Increase demand for niche skills: The best way for any Salesforce professional to increase their market value is through specialization. For example, a Salesforce developer can specialize by becoming a Salesforce DevOps.
- Independent consultants: As salaries for roles like Salesforce Admins increase, businesses are adopting by hiring Salesforce expert freelancers. Also, with the rise of remote work, Salesforce pros are considering freelancing rather than a 9-to-5 job.
- Skills shortage; Even though Salesforce has invested in upskilling its professionals with Salesforce skills with initiatives like Certification Days, and training programs like Talent Alliance, they did not anticipate the enormous demand for cloud technology. As a result, there has been a shortage of Salesforce skills to meet the demands.
Factors to consider when looking for great Salesforce Training and Placement
Regardless of your career background, getting Salesforce training and placement is critical to building your Salesforce career. However, some industry experience is an added advantage and will definitely help you adapt faster.
You can always learn on the job. But your employer would have more faith in your execution if you are already certified in the relevant Salesforce skills.
There are several factors to consider before joining any Salesforce training and placement;
Depending on your budget, the cost of a Salesforce training course is determined by the provider and Salesforce skills you want to acquire. On average the price of Salesforce certification range from $200 up to $6,000 which is for Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
Most of the Salesforce courses are either $200 or $400 with exam re-takes being half-priced. However, there is one free course; Salesforce Accredited Professional, which helps Salesforce partners grow their product and industry knowledge.
Salesforce training certifications that cost $400 for pros with architect-level skills include;
- Data Architect
- Heroku Architect
- B2C Commerce Architect
- B2B Solution Architect
- Visibility and Sharing Architect
- Integration Architect
- B2C Solution Architect
- Identity and Access Management Architect
- Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect
You may face the paradox of choice when selecting your Salesforce training vendor because there exist many expert instructors in the Salesforce ecosystem. Here are some questions to answer before considering any Salesforce pro trainer or vendor;
Is the training off the shelf?
As an individual seeking to upskill on Salesforce, it’s essential to determine whether the Salesforce training meets your career aspirations. Off-the-shelf training by an expert instructor is a good use of your time and an investment than general Salesforce courses.
The best option is instructor-led training. You learn from a specialist who provides you with knowledge, mentorship, and experience. Also, you connect with other learners and engage in meaningful conversations.
What is the instructor’s story?
Stories sell. Salesforce instructors with compelling stories on their journey to becoming Salesforce professionals build confidence in you to achieve a similar feat.
Most instructors share their journeys to build social proof and show possibilities for beginners. You can go further to learn about them via their social media accounts like Twitter, or LinkedIn and online communities as well.
Alignment with Salesforce Trends
Salesforce training and placement vendors that keep tabs on Salesforce trends are empowered to deliver top-notch training. Some recent Salesforce trends in 2022 to look out for when choosing a Salesforce instructor include;
- Slack First Customer 360 – Since Salesforce acquired Slack, it has improved connectivity among teams to get work done from anywhere. With Slack First Customer 360 skills, you can resolve customer tickets, get intelligent AI customer insights, and more whether you are in sales, marketing, or service.
- Salesforce Blockchain- An understanding of how Salesforce Lightning works with blockchain is critical in any Salesforce career now and in the future. For instance, aspiring Salesforce Developers can use blockchain to build networks, apps, and workflows in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Salesforce career prospects are endless. You can start as an amateur and become a Salesforce professional in 2-3 years. Beginner-friendly Salesforce career is to become a Salesforce Administrator.
With Salesforce Admin skills you are responsible for creating a connection between business personnel and technical professionals. Also, you will collaborate with key stakeholders to personalize Salesforce and develop the requirements
Even though your Salesforce training provider may provide an online community for one-on-one conversations with instructors and other learners, Trailblazers by Salesforce remains the best community to expand your Salesforce knowledge.
Atul Gupta; Founder of Community Group Leader puts it better;
“It’s like a big family all over the world. The Trailblazer Community has given me so many friends, colleagues, and mentors.”
After gaining Salesforce training, it’s essential to get into a community of like-minded individuals to continue sharpening your skills. Salesforce training communities also help you to;
- Access published documentation by other learners
- Ask other learners for clarifications on any bottlenecks
- Participate in community discussions and online events
- Find answers to questions through comments and responses.
When looking for great Salesforce training and placement, asking an expert in the career you aspire to achieve sometimes is all you need. This applies even to people without a background related to the Salesforce ecosystem.
Salesforce training costs may discourage beginners with a tight budget, but consider reaching out to your preferred Salesforce vendor for a discount. Don’t let pricing stop you from gaining future-proof Salesforce skills. Ready to start your Salesforce training? We have a list of certified Salesforce courses to help you kickstart your career. Check out our courses section or get in touch to get started.